29.3.12

There's just something super nice about taking care of someone. I think I'm beginning to more fully understand why my mommy stays up till the wee hours of the morning to hold us when we're sick or crying or something or other. 

It's a very wonderful feeling. I don't care what it takes...as long as I know they're okay and comfy and happy...I'll do what it takes. 

The end o' semester is creepin' on me and I think it may just need to chill out and leave me alone. :) haha.....but really. Knock it off. ;) However...it has been a growin' experience for sure. Switching schools-starting all over {in a sense, when coming to familiarity}, moving back home,  and kinda entering into a new phase of life...everything just feels different. I'm a different person than I was 5 months ago. Interesting how we change. 

Have a good one, folks. 

Love always.
AB

No comments:

Post a Comment