17.3.12


This week I've been thinking a lot about our capacity...ya know. The potential we humans have...and really anything. 


You know when you're like, what...3? And imagine making dresses in some big city as your dream? Or being a ballerina... or wanting to build playgrounds...just anything. 


Sometimes, I really wish I had that childhood spirit when it came to somethings in my life...where I would do absolutely anything, without any fear, to get some things I've always wanted into that "done" file in my cabinet. 


What is that quote? How many things would you do if you knew you wouldn't fail? Ha-I bet 5 million things came into your mind.


Ya know, I really think we can do amazing things. I really do. And if you came to me and asked if what you wanted to do was possible, I'd totally wink at you and say GO FOR IT! Why not?


Ya, I would.


It's really that simple. 


I wanna be a supporter of dreams. YA! Send me a message whenever you're about to attempt a dream, and I'll send ya all my fairy dust and encouragement up the wazoo-'cause you can do it, babe!


*Sigh. Yep. Life is great. 


LOVE ALWAYS~
AB

No comments:

Post a Comment