7.4.12

Die Hard Lover


I adore spring. I really do.

At some point in the year, generally in the fall, I always wonder what my favorite season is. You love them all for their reasons of course, but what do you answer when someone asks your favorite season?

Sometimes I'm at war with myself about it, but I never am uncertain when the first signs of spring arrive. :) I'm totally a die hard spring lover. All the way. There's something about the crisp air that requires a comfy jacket, random shower of rain {and snow, in Utah's case}, new grass, radiant bursts of blossums, babies EVERYWHERE in all forms, easter, Christ, re-birth......

I just absolutely love it to pieces.

So? If you were all wondering what season I would die hard lover about, it would be Spring. :)

Love always.
AB

No comments:

Post a Comment