7.8.10

A New Day*

Well, here I am. My first day as an official "blogger". Gee, there's so much...space in this universe to fill up with words. Wouldn't you agree? I can just type and type and type and type to my hearts content. Maybe no one will ever see this, but at least I'm sharing my world, right? :D

So here's what you need to know about MY world::

The name of my blog, Little Besty, just...describes everything I am. "Little", because I stand a fantastic 4'11 3/4" and usually act like I'm still a child whenever possible. Being an avid fan of Peter Pan* I can say I am a firm believer in keeping the childhood spirit in your life every single day. Besty? Well, my last name is Best, so some of my dear friends just made it Besty and that was that. Plus, when I was in high school, my drama teacher called my little....admirers?{I don't know, he was the one with the crazy idea} "Besties" and from that point the term "Besty" meant you were a fan. Don't ask me. I don't believe it, but what can ya do.

I think I'll call my future fishy or puppy or birdie Little Besty. Yep, it's decided. ;)

What else about my world? I've decided every time I blog, I'll tell you something about it. Share a bit of my "earth" with you. Till then, Best Wishes. Stay Strong. The Son's on your side. ;)

Love Always,
Little Besty

2 comments:

  1. aw you are so fantastic!! i look forward to reading more about the world through your eyes. and blogging is wonderful: you'll enjoy it more than you thought you ever would.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been waiting so long to get a blog! I just didn't know how to do certain things, till I just took the time to figure it all out. ;) I love you Miss Stephanie Carlisle! Ah. Your universe is so cool and man...these blogs are just awesome. Can't wait to read more! Love you!

    ReplyDelete