1.1.11

A Man who is Good



I really don't have some BIG profound thing to talk about today,
but I was just in a mood where I needed to write, so here I am. :)

Can I just tell you something?
A man who is good...is worth more than a million bucks and a chocolate bar to me.
I mean, a real, honest to goodness man.
One who talks kindly to not just women, but everyone.
One who would walk out of a movie if there was any language or they were disturbed by a ton of violence.
Someone who would not flow with the crowd.
A man who prays to God not because he knows he's supposed to, but because he knows how much he needs Him in his life.
A man who plays/or will play with his children: Dress up as a pirate, fireman...whatever.
Someone who would feel carefree when talking about gospel topics.
One who is so selfless...that he is constantly thinking of others and serving them.
Someone who knows how to laugh...a real, deep laugh of his own.
A man who isn't ashamed to maybe shed a tear.
Someone that will embrace when one is afraid.
A man who will get up in the early hours of the morning just to go to meetings.
One who works hard.
A man who knows how to love.

Haha, I guess something was on my mind today.

Thank you to those men in my life
who fully and completely honor this:
"We believe in being honest, true, chaste, benevolent,
virtuous, and in doing good to all men;
indeed, we may say that we follow the admonition of Paul-
We believe all things, we hope all things,
we have endured many things,
and hope to be able to endure all things.
If there is anything virtuous, lovely, or of good report or praiseworthy,
WE SEEK AFTER THESE THINGS."

Thank you.
Love Always,
Little Besty

No comments:

Post a Comment