1.9.12

Don't worry. I still exist.

 

So. It's been awhile. :)

Much too long, but definitely good reason for being absent from the world. Yep, I went and became a Mrs. Ha! Who would have ever thought I'd actually be able to say that someday. I think I thought I was gonna be playing in the sandbox forever and ever. Well, I can still do that now. I just got a permanent playmate next to me always. ;)

What do you even say after getting married? It's such a blow-the-mind-of-cosmos thing. I mean, I could say, "Yes! Marriage is great. I love it. I can't explain anything else that could make me happier".

Which would be totally true.

But it feels kinda empty when you say it like that. 'Cause you know it's so much more than those little sentences.

Well, everything was perfect regarding our marriage. The sealing in the temple was absolutely exquisite. I wouldn't trade that sacred experience for anything. I'm so glad I am sealed FOREVER to my dearest, most loving husband. Ah. GO TO THE TEMPLE, my friends.

Chad & I have been married for 2 weeks and and 4 days now. Wow. Only that long? Well it's been a bit of a whirlwind, that's for sure. A week honeymoon {which was obviously wonderful}, then moving into our new place the next day, then scrambling to get stuff ready for school, then BAM! So much school and work, not to mention dinner making, cleaning, and doing laundry. Whew! It's been such a whirlwind, and I just love Chad more and more everyday because we survive.

This last week we finally had a few hours for just us, and I think we just about peed our pant with excitement! We actually got to see each other! Seriously. I feel like we see each other less now that we're married instead of more.

But it is all worth it. I love being married. I love cooking for my husband. I love snuggling up together before we fall asleep. And I love that look we give each other when we have 30 seconds to just breath and remember we got each other.

Love is great. And I wouldn't trade giving and recieving it for anything.

Hopefully I'll be writing more now that we'r settled a bit! Here's to it. :)

Loves,
Ally Jo

1 comment:

  1. I love your sentence of: "I just love Chad more and more everyday because we survive." HAHAHA. I love it, but it's so true. Just wait until you have a baby-especially if you're still in school. Then you'll REALLY love each other according to that definition. :) I am so happy for you two! Congrats! And good luck doing school and everything you two are doing! :)

    ReplyDelete