6.11.13

New Mama!

Dear Blog, 
I've missed you!

Don't worry. I'm still alive. 
I've just been helping my little wee one adjust to human life. 

:)

And adjusting to becoming a brand new mama. 
It's a transition to note for sure!
And I've already had plenty of adventures in just
1 month. 

That's right. 
My baby girl is 1 month old!
Good time to get back to the ole blog, eh?

Well, I will be documenting Charlotte's birth story soon enough, but for now, I just wanted to begin blogging again and share just a few select pictures for now. I can't believe it's already been a whole month....it's just flown by but also been extremely slow all at once.  Oh ya. You feel the extremely slow at 4:30 A.M. for her early morning snack. I've come to terms with the fact that I will never sleep in again until all my children are out of the house, or Chad and I are on a vacation alone, ha ha. At least I've accepted it!

Anyway, here's some photos for ya. :)


Resting between contractions...

Chad was so great through the whole thing!
 So lucky to have him for my support. :)

First moments with Miss Charlotte. :)


There are definitely a lot more photos to share, but I just wanted to post a few to prove that I really did do it! I gave birth to a beautiful baby girl! I love being a mommy so much....she is my pride and joy.


Yep. I get to look down at that pretty face everyday! Love her guts.

Birth story and new born pics to come soon!

Loves,
Ally

No comments:

Post a Comment