15.1.12

Pretty



Audrey knew what she was talkin' about.

Have you noticed that the girls who
really laugh all the time
and just have a permanent, natural
little half crooked grin on their face
are completely and utterly...
stunning?

I have this one lady I'm thinking of
in particular this evening
as I ponder these little threads of thought.

Elizabeth Miller.
{Forgive me for not knowing her middle name}

If you know her,
you know what I'm talking about.

She literally radiates.
And you want to know why?

Because she's figured out
how to find the stardust
in everything.

Now you say,
wha?
What do I mean by that?

Well,
I'll tell ya.

Some people just get it.
They realize that even in
that scoop of ice cream that now
lays at your feet from the fault of
gravity,
there is good.

"I like the contrast of ice cream
and pavement better anyway".

:)
Get my point?

Elizabeth understands this.
And I love her dearly for it.

Be happy,
girls.
{and men ;)}

It's gonna make all the difference.

Love always,
Little Besty


No comments:

Post a Comment