13.11.11

Hum-Drum Fuzzy Peaches



So...
I made this deal
with myself.

It pretty much consisted
of the punishment that
I couldn't blog until I had
written {and posted}
"The Blog The Universe Has Been Waiting For".

But....
I think I'll forgive myself
just this once for breaking
a deal. ;)

***

Hey, lovelies.

I had a glorious weekend. :)


You know those times...
where you're in the moment portrayed
above? ^

Just happy...
carefree...
chocolate is always good...
you just wanna snuggle up
in that sweet awesome sweater
and possibly write forever?

Something like the expression of
"ahhhhh....yeah"
comes to my little mind.

I would say content,
but that just doesn't cut it.

You feel completely at peace
with yourself,
hum-drum fuzzy like...
but you chuckle.

Sigh,
but add a little, hearty, smile-ular
gasp of a laugh.

:)
Hmmmm.

I just wanna spin.
I wanna dance, twirl,
and blow bubbles
with the sun on my chilled cheeks.

Life is a peach
my friends.

Soooooooo good. :)


Happy day.

Love always,
Little Besty

No comments:

Post a Comment