2.12.10

Little Spidy-backpack

This morning I was walking in the bright sunshine
{along with the frozen snow beneath my feet}
to my 9:00 AM class.

I had my apple-juice bottle in hand and Nutella sandwich successfully on it's way down my esophagus. Suddenly, I hear a creek of wheels and little chirps of small voices.

Kids.

I looked up and saw a mommy and daddy. The greatest part? They were pulling a little wagon with two little boys on the back. How could this picture get any better?

It does.

The little boy on the back was wearing a Spidy Backpack.
My whole universe just shattered. ;)

I don't know what it was about this little family that made me so happy. Actually, yes I do. :) This little family is so humble. They're all bundled up in their winter clothes, Mom and Dad are willingly pulling their little kids that they love so much...on their way to class or work or where ever life is taking them at this present time. Kids are jabbering away in the back...and that Spidy-backpack. I can't get over it.

This is what I hope to have someday. Walking along in the fresh morning air with my husband's hand wrapped around mine and we're pulling our little kids in the wagon. All of us on our merry way in life-TOGETHER. We couldn't be happier then in this moment.

And I will be buying my little boy a Spidy backpack. ;)

Love Always,
Little Besty

No comments:

Post a Comment